I love Salsa! It is so versatile and a great salsa can take any meal to the next step of perfection. My husband prefers hot and spicy salsa, but I am intrigued by salsa that includes fruits. This Mango Melon Salsa was right up my alley! You will want to try this recipe for a flavor that is smooth, sweet and unique. It just screams summer!
SweetLeaf® Mango Melon Salsa
- 1 cup diced melon(s) of choice
- 1 cup peeled and diced mango
- ½ serrano (or milder) chili, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- ½ cup diced pineapple
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 drops Lemon Drop SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops™
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. chili powder (to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently toss to combine. Refrigerate before serving.
Do you have a favorite salsa recipe? I would love to have you tell me about it in a comment.