We love Post cereal in my home. We are thrilled to have the chance to share another recipe on their behalf with you!
Easy Banana Pancakes
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch Cereal
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Beat egg with milk and oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add pancake mix; beat until well blended. Stir in cereal. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.