Are you looking for some fun ways to keep the kids busy this winter? Well, why not look down, at your hands, to get a little inspo!
We love hand print art! When the kids were tiny, they liked nothing more than making some homemade monster puppets with their handprints!
Handprint art is so much fun for kids to make, but adults also love handprint art. It makes for the perfect reminder of when their hands were that small. Who doesn't love art that doubles as a keepsake? I gathered some of my favorite cutie pie ideas from some of my favorite bloggers to share with you. Please make sure you click through the links to check out the tutorials. Pin the ideas that appeal to you. You might just want to start a new board because all of these are adorable.
- Thanksgiving Hand Print Tree by Crafts by Amanda
- Cactus Handprint Art by A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Handprint Snowflake Art by In the Playroom
- Hand and FootPrint Easter Art by Mimosas and Motherhood
- Handprint American Flag by In the Playroom
- Handprint Turkeys by The Keel Deal
- Handprint Elephants by Seaside Sundays
- Handprint Flower Vase by Mama of Minis
- Skeleton Handprint by Mom Brite
- Handprint Flower Poem by Mom Hacks 101
If you make any of these crafts with your kids make sure to hop over to facebook and share a photo with me!
You might also want to check out these cute hand print fish puppets.